Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) announced walk-in interview schedule for the recruitment to the post of Consultants. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 15 December 2016.
Date for Walk-in interview: 15 December 2016
Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme Vacancy Details
- Consultant (Epidemiologist): 09 Posts
- Consultant (Microbiology): 02 Posts
- Veterinary Consultant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultants Posts
- Consultant (Epidemiologist): Candidates should possess MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with MD (PSM/Community Medicine) / MD (CHA) / MD (Tropical Medicine) recognized by MCI or DNB (Social and Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine).
- Consultant (Microbiology): MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/ Lab. Medicine.
- Veterinary Consultant: A Post graduate Veterinary degree from a recognized university in Veterinary Public Health or Veterinary Epidemiology or Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Microbiology or Veterinary preventive medicine/Veterinary Pathology (as per DoPT Guidelines).
- Consultant (Epidemiologist): Upper age limit for the post is 62 years.
- Consultant (Microbiology): Upper age limit for the post is 60 years.
- Veterinary Consultant: Upper age limit for the post is 65 years.
How to Apply for Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme Consultants Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview at NCDC, Delhi on 15 December 2016.