Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Jobs Notification: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) invited applications for 87 Scientist/Engineer posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website latest by 07 March 2017.
Advertisement No.: ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2017 dated 15.02.2017
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 15 February 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 07 March 2017
- Last Date of Payment of Fee for Online Application: 08 March 2017
ISRO Vacancy Details
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – 42 posts
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical) – 36 posts
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) – 09 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist/Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE/Grad IETE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section ‘B’ alone. Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2016-17 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2017.
For SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen Candidates – NIL (Exempted)
For all other candidates – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for ISRO Scientist/Engineer Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website http://isro.gov.in or from the link given below. The last date of receipt of online application is 07 March 2017.