NCBS Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Engineer Posts: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has published notification for the recruitment of Engineer C (Civil) & Engineer D (Civil) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 28-02-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
NCBS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post:
1. Engineer C (Civil): 01 Post
2. Engineer D (Civil): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 28 years for Post No 01, 35 years for Post No 02 as on 01-01-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Degree in Civil Engineering (BE/ B.Tech) with 60% marks for Post No 01 & M.E/ M.Tech/ equivalent/ Ph.D in Civil Engineering for Post No 02 from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ncbs.res.in & send duly signed hard copy of the online application with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560 065 on or before 28-02-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Apply to Online, Candidates should have valid ID and Pass word.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.ncbs.res.in.
3. Go to Careers & Click on Staff Positions.
4. Select the desired Post & Apply Online.
5. Fill the all details in the application form & Submit the form.
6. Take print of online application for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online & Hard Copy of Application: 28-02-2017.
For more details like pay band, grade pay, experience & other information click on the link given below….