Field Supervisors Electronics
Eligibility : Diploma
Location : Delhi
Last Date : 14 Feb 2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd . – Job DetailsDate of posting:25 Jan 17
Advt No. ER-1/1/2017
Field Supervisors job recruitment temporary experienced posts on contract basis National Optic Fibre Network (NOFN) project in ERTS-1 in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
Name of PosPost Code : Field Supervisors/FS
Qualification : Should have Diploma in any discipline of Engineering from recognized technical Board/Institute with minimum 50% marks.
Minimum Field Experience : Should have one year post qualification experience in installation of underground OFC network. OR Underground electrical cables. OR Transmission network. OR Installation of electrical / Electronics / communication equipments.
Age : 18-29 Years as on 14.02.2017
Salary : Rs. 23,000/-(1st year),Rs. 25,500/-(2nd year)
No.of.Post : 9 vacancies(UR – 06, OBC 01, SC 01 ,ST 01, PwD* – 1 (OH/HH)
Selection Process :
- Selection for the post of Field Supervisors shall consist of Written Test only.
- The Written test shall comprise of 75 questions of Objective type, to be answered in one hour. The question paper will have 2 parts 50 pertaining to relevant discipline and 25 pertaining to aptitude. All the questions will have four multiple answer options. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers and the same will be awarded zero marks. The written test will test the basic diploma engineering knowledge of the candidates.
- The Written Test shall be held at RANCHI and PATNA.
- The selection for Field Supervisor will be done on the basis of performance in the written test only.
- For both Field Engineers and Field Supervisors qualifying marks in Interview and Written Test, respectively, is 40% for unreserved and 30% for reserved category candidates.
Applicaton Fee : Rs.100/-(SC/ST/Pwd and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.)
Application Fee is to be paid in form of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. Payable at PATNA (preferably drawn on State Bank of India)
Hiring Process : Written-test
Job Role: Data Entry /Back Office
How to apply
Interested eligible candidates should send their applications completed in all respects in the prescribed performa along with non-refundable application fees as mentioned above in form of A/C Payee Demand Draft and/ or attested copy of Caste(SC/ST/OBC-NCL)/ Disability (PwD)/ Discharge (Ex-SM) certificate, as applicable, Qualification certificate, Date of birth certificate and experience certificate to the following address super scribing the envelop with Application for Post Code in POWERGRID, ER-I by ORDINARY POST.The Advertiser (PG-ER1),Post Box No.- 9248 Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi 110 051.
Important Dates :
Closing date of Receipt of Completed Applications : 14.02.2017
Date of written test for Field Supervisors : 05.03.2017