WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017 – Expert/ Engineer Posts: Water Resources, Power & Infrastructure Sectors (WAPCOS) Limited has issued a notification to Empanel/ recruit (on regular/ contract basis) Expert/ Engineer vacancies in various designations. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 27-03-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
WAPCOS Limited Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 24
Name of the Posts: Expert/ Engineer
Name of the Designation:
1. Senior Highway Engineer: 01 Post
2. Pavement Engineer: 01 Post
3. Senior Bridge Engineer: 01 Post
4. Geo technical Engineer cum Geologist: 01 Post
5. Traffic and Safety Engineer: 01 Post
6. Environmental Specialist: 01 Post
7. Quantity Surveyor: 01 Post
8. Waste Water Management/ Sewerage Design Expert: 01 Post
9. STP Design Expert: 01 Post
10. Hydraulic Design Expert: 01 Post
11. Treatment Process Expert: 01 Post
12. Solid Waste Management Expert: 01 Post
13. Civil Engineer: 01 Post
14. Mechanical Engineer: 01 Post
15. Electrical Engineer: 01 Post
16. Hydraulic Engineer: 01 Post
17. Water Supply Engineer: 01 Post
18. Treatment Process Engineer: 01 Post
19. Senior Engineer/ Transportation Engineer: 01 Post
20. Hydrogeologist: 01 Post
21. Automation & Control Engineer/ SCADA Specialist: 01 Post
22. Civil Engineer: 01 Post
23. Civil Engineer: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in Civil Engineering or equivalent for Post 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 to 11, 16 to 20, 22, 23 & Graduate in Civil Engineering or M.Sc. Geology for Post 4, Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Environment, Environment Management or PG Diploma in Environment and sustainable development for Post 6, Graduate or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Certificate course from ‘Institution of Quantity Surveying’ for Post 7, Graduate degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering for Post 12, Graduation/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent for Post 13, Graduation/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent for Post 14, Graduation/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent for Post 15, Graduation degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent for Post 21.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with all documents (scanned copy) in support of their eligibility by e-mail only to email@example.com in a subject mentioning as “APPLICATION FOR THE EMPANELMENT/ RECRUITMENT for the post of ‘Designation as Applicable’” on or before 27-03-2017.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-03-2017.
For more details like vacancy details, qualification, experience & other information click on the link given below….