Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is inviting application from the eligible candidates for 2866 posts of Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) in the following trade Driver/Fitter/Bugler/Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Cobbler /Carpenter/ Gardner/ Painter /Cook / Water Carrier/ Washer(Men/Women)/ Safai Karamchari / Barber/ Hair Dresser and etc. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) (See URL below). Both Male and Female candidates may apply. Educational qualification required and other details, in brief, for informational purpose only in interest of job-seeker, are given below —
CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE (CRPF) INVITES ONLINE APPLICATION FOR 00 POSTS OF CONSTABLES (TECHNICAL & TRADESMEN) IN THE FOLLOWING TRADE DRIVER/FITTER/BUGLER/TAILOR/BRASS BAND/PIPE BAND/ COBBLER /CARPENTER/ GARDNER/ PAINTER /COOK / WATER CARRIER/ WASHER(MEN/WOMEN)/ SAFAI KARAMCHARI / BARBER/ HAIR DRESSER AND ETC.
LAST DATE — 01/03/2017
1. CONSTABLES (TECHNICAL & TRADESMEN)
No. of Vacancies: 2866 Nos.
State wise vacancies:
1. Bihar: 189 posts (Gen-95, OBC-52, ST-41, ST-01)
2. Jharkhand: 108 posts (Gen-59, OBC-11, SC-13, ST-25)
3. Madhya Pradesh: 121 posts (Gen-71, OBC-17, SC-17, ST-16)
4. Odisha: 73 posts (Gen-46, OBC-06, SC-12, ST-09)
5. Uttrakhand: 22 posts (Gen-15, OBC-01, SC-06)
6. Uttar Pradesh: 343 posts (Gen-167, OBC-76, SC-93, ST-07)
7. West Bengal: 213 posts (Gen-105, OBC-46, SC-52, ST-10)
8. Sikkim: 01 posts (Gen-01)
9. Punjab: 99 posts (Gen-34, OBC-30, ST-35)
10. Himachal Pradesh: 14 posts (Gen-07, OBC-02, SC-05)
11. Jammu: 42 posts (Gen-22, OBC-14, SC-02, ST-04)
12. Kashmir Valley: 71 posts (Gen-31, OBC-22, SC-12, ST-06)
13. Delhi: 48 posts (Gen-25, OBC-11, SC-09, ST-03)
14. Haryana: 39 posts (Gen-29, OBC-06, SC-04)
15. Rajasthan: 125 posts (Gen-63, OBC-24, SC-24, ST-14)
16. Chandigarh: 04 posts (Gen-03, OBC-01)
17. Assam: 140 posts (Gen-74, OBC-45, SC-09, ST-12)
18. Meghalaya: 50 posts (Gen-40, ST-10)
19. Arunachal Pradesh: 15 posts (Gen-11, ST-04)
20. Tripura: 26 posts (Gen-13, OBc-01, SC-03, ST-09)
21. Mizoram: 07 posts (Gen-05, ST-07)
22. Manipur: 37 posts (Gen-19, OBC-03, SC-01, ST-14)
23. Nagaland: 95 posts (Gen-58, ST-37)
24. Telangana: 100 posts (Gen-53, OBC-26, SC-17, ST-04)
25. Andhra Pradesh: 137 posts (Gen-68, OBC-39, SC-24, ST-06)
26. Karnatka: 138 posts (Gen-68, OBC-41, SC-22, ST-07)
27. Kerala: 106 posts (Gen-68, OBC-27, SC-11)
28. Tamil Nadu: 200 posts (Gen-110, OBC-47, SC-42, ST-01)
29. Pundicherry: 02 posts (Gen-02)
30. Goa: 03 posts (Gen-03)
31. Maharastra: 183 posts (Gen-104, OBC-51, SC-19, ST-09)
32. Gujarat: 115 posts (Gen-62, OBC-34, SC-08, ST-11)
Name of the Trades where vacancies are available:
1. CT/Driver (Male)
2. CT/(MMV/Fitter) (Male)
3. CT/Bugler (Male)
4. CT/Tailor (Male)
5. CT/Cobbler (Male)
6. CT/Gardener (Male)
7. CT/Painter (Male)
8. CT/Carpenter (Male)
9. CT/Brass Band (Male)
10. CT/Pipe Band (Male)
11. CT/Cook (Male)
12. CT/Water Carrier (Male)
13. CT/Waterman (Male)
14. CT/Safai Karmchari (Male)
15. CT/Barber (Male)
16. CT/Bugler (Female)
17. CT/Cook (Female)
18. CT/Water Carrier (Female)
19. CT/Water woman (Female)
20. CT/Hair Dresser (Female)
21. CT/Safai Karmachari (Female)
22. CT/Tailor (Female)
For CT/Driver: Matriculation / Xth class pass or equivalent and should possess “Transport Vehicle (Heavy)” driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
For CT/MMV: Matriculate or 10 class pass in 10+2 examination system and should posses 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade of three year duration and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade.
For rest of all Tradesmen: Minimum matriculation / Xth class pass or equivalent and must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
Age Limit: Minimum-18 years and maximum-23 years and For CT/Driver Minimum-21 years and maximum-27 years) as on 01/01/2017.
Pay Scale: Rs.21,700/- Rs.50,000/-
Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
Physical Standards (For all above posts):
(i) Male Candidates: Height — 170 Cm (162.5 Cms for ST candidates); Chest (unexpanded) — 80 Cms (76 Cms for ST); Chest (expanded) — 85 Cms (81 Cms for ST); Weight — Proportionate to height and age
(ii) Female Candidates: Height — 157 cms (150 Cms for ST candidates); Chest — Not Applicable; Weight — Proportionate to height and age
Cut-off in Physical Standards: For candidates belonging to certain categories/ communities or of certain States/Areas; the cut-off in such candidate’s Height/ Chest’s measurement will be as per Govt. norms. Please see officially released advertisement for more details.
Candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and should possess high colour vision. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Candidates’ Selection: Selection of the candidates will be through Written Examination/Trade test/Medical examination/Physical Standard test/Physical Efficiency Test. Written Examination will be held on 14/05/2017 (SUNDAY) at the above mention states.
Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) — www.crpfindia.com
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
Examination Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Examination Fee. Fee can be paid through Online mode during submission of online application form by using Debit/Credit card or Net banking OR can be paid through Bank by means of fee payment Challan. Fee Challan can be downloaded from the official website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). See released advertisement for more details.
NO EXAMINATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ST/EX-SM/WOMEN CANDIDATES.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) — www.crpfindia.com (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 31/01/2017 to 01/03/2017
Upon successful payment of prescribed fee and submission of online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip with unique registration number will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence. DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO ANYWHERE AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below given link/ PDF file for more details)
Starting Date of Online Application: 31/01/2017
Closing Date of Online Application: 01/03/2017
Above given information are in brief. Before applying Online please go through the officially released Advertisement
Official website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) — http://www.crpf.nic.in
For Advt., See following PDF file — See detailed Advt.
To Apply Online now, visit the following URL — Visit the URL (Link will be activated on 31.01.2017)