Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 45 Station Controller, Jr Engineer & Other Posts: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (JMRC), Jaipur has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 45 Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer (Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical), Junior Accountant, Customer Relations Assistant, Maintainer (Fitter, Electronics) & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-02-2017 to 31-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply and other details are given below…
JMRC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 45
Name of the Posts:
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator: 16 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
3. Junior Engineer (Electronics): 01 Post
4. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
5. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
6. Junior Accountant: 01 Post
7. Customer Relations Assistant: 06 Posts
8. Maintainer (Fitter): 04 Posts
9. Maintainer (Electronics): 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate should have attained 21 years (18 years for S.No-8, 9) and must not have attained 38 years for all other Posts as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level and Mathematics or of the subjects passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) or Higher Secondary (10+1) or equivalent examination of a recognized Board for S.No-1, Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level for S.No-2, Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level for S.No-3, Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level for S.No-4, Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level for S.No-5 Posts. Refer the notification for post wise details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on in Written Test/ Interview/ Psychometric Test/ Medical Fitness Test.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 250/- for Persons with Disabilities (OL – R or L), SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan, Rs.400/- for Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ BC/ SBC candidates of Rajasthan, Rs. 500 for all other categories through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.jmrcrecruitment.in or www.jaipurmetrorail.in websites from 22-02-2017 to 31-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.jmrcrecruitment.in or www.jaipurmetrorail.in.
2. Go to Careers & Click on Direct Recruitment.
3. Read the Notification & Click on JMRC recruitment portal.
4. Enter login details like Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile No & Email ID.
5. Complete the Registration if he/ she would be New User.
6. Clear the Fee Payment & Fill all the details in the application form & Submit OK.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 22-02-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2017.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given in the below link….