Numaligarh Refinery 2019 – GET, MT & Officer Trainee Interview Result Released: Numaligarh Refinery Limited has given a notification fo the recruitment of Engineer Trainee (GET), Management Trainee (Finance) and Officer (Finance) vacancies in different disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-01-2018 at 00:01 hrs to 23-02-2018 at 24:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Numaligarh Refinery Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 21
Name of the Posts:
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical): 07 Posts
2. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical): 04 Posts
3. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
4. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical): 03 Posts
5. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil): 01 Post
6. Graduate Engineer Trainee (IIS): 02 Posts
7. Management Trainee (Finance): 01 Post
8. Officer (Finance): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 32 years as on 01-01-2018 for Post 08, 30 years for all other posts. Age relaxation is applicable05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates against reserved vacancies.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First class degree in the discipline of (Chemical for Post 01, Electrical for Post 02, Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Engg/ Instrumentation & Electronics for Post 03, Mechanical for Post 04, Civil for Post 05, Computer Science for Post 06) Engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate, 2 years full time MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from AICTE/UGC recognized Institute/ University/ Deemed University having minimum 60% marks for Posts 07, Chartered Accountant and having Associate Membership of ICAI for Post 08.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test and/or Interview/ GD.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.nrl.co.in from 24-01-2018 at 00:01 hrs to 23-02-2018 at 24:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail id & contact no.
2. Log on to www.nrl.co.in
3. Click on “Careers—–> Current Openings”
4. Select the desired notification & read it carefully.
5. Click on “Application Form”
6. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 24-01-2018 at 00:01 hrs
Last Date for Online Application: 23-02-2018 by 24:00 hrs.
For more details like qualification, experience, pay scale, selection & other information click on the link given below….