District Social Audit Unit, Bardhaman, is inviting application for recruitment of 630 Village Resource Persons (VRP) for 07 Blocks viz. Burdwan-I, Galsi-I, Galsi-II, Kalna-I, Katwa-I and Purbasthali-II Development Blocks under Burdwan District. Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format (See PDF below). Brief details for informational purpose is given below —
DISTRICT SOCIAL AUDIT UNIT, BARDHAMAN, IS RECRUITING 630 VILLAGE RESOURCE PERSONS (VRPs) FOR 63 GRAM PANCHAYATS UNDER 07 BLOCKS LISTED BELOW. LAST DATE — 20/01/2017 (4pm)
VILLAGE RESOURCE PERSON (VRP)
No. of Vacancies — 630 Nos.
Name of the 07 Blocks where vacancies are available: Burdwan-I, Galsi-I, Galsi-II, Kalna-I, Katwa-I and Purbasthali-II Development Blocks under Burdwan District.
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class 10/ Madhyamik pass.
Age Limit: Above 18 years as on 01/12/2016
- Preference will be given to female candidates and SC/ST candidates.
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in MGNREGS or have family members who have worked under MGNREGS or have a Job Card.
- Preference will be given to candidates from Jalbibhajika Committee, Village School Committee, Self Help Group, Social welfare committee, Nehru Yuva Kendra and Volunteer from Bharat Nirman.
- Preference will be given if have previous experience of Social Audit.
- Candidates should not be a current employee of Govt./Non Govt. Offices either permanent or temporary.
- Applicants should not be an Elected Public Representative, Govt. Employee, related to PRI representatives, mates/supervisor or other officials of implementing agencies.
NOTE: This engagement does not ensure any guaranty of regular/ casual/ contractual job and payment is related with the working days only, payment of VRP will be held as per the MGNREGS skilled wage rate depending upon the number of working days.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply on prescribed application format only (See PDF file below) along with self-attested copies of testimonials such as –
Self attested copies of Birth Certificate/Age proof.
Voter Card/ Permanent address proof
Educational Mark sheet and Certificate
Caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
Experience Certificate (if any)
Candidates may submit their duly filled application form at the respective Block Development Office (BDO Office) of the Block. Drop the application form at the Drop Box kept for the purpose.
Last Date to submit the Application form is — 20.01.2017 (from 11 AM to 4 PM)
Superscribe the top of the envelope containing the application form with – “Name of the Applicant:____, Name of the Gram Panchayat:_____”
Above given information are in brief for informational purpose only. For more details, please go through the official website of Bardhaman.
Official website of Bardhaman — www.bardhaman.nic.in
For Advt. & Application Format, See following PDF file — See detailed Advt.