Name of the Post: TRB TN Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Date Announced
Post Date: 01-03-2019
Latest Update: 16-05-2019
Brief Information: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu invites applications for the recruitment of Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu
Advt No: 08/2019
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST & PWD: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Date of Notification: 28-02-2019
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2019
- Date for Written Exam (Paper-I): 08-06-2019
- Date for Written Exam (Paper-II): 09-06-2019
- For TET Paper-I (for classes I-V): Higher Secondary with relevant marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed or passed/ appearing in final year of 4-year B.El.Ed or passed/ appearing in final year of 2- year D.Ed (Special Education) or Graduation & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed or B.Ed.
- For TET Paper-II (for classes VI-VIII): Graduation & passed or appearing in final year of 2 year D.El.Ed or B.Ed or Higher Secondary with releavtn marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 4-year B.El.Ed or 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed
- For detailed qualification refer notification.
|Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET)
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
||Registration | Login
| Official Website